The first of the Valentine Soaps series, I am really happy with how these little bears turned out. I was out of brown soap dough, so I only made a couple of them brown. I figured the rest could be white polar bears instead….
This soap is now available in the store. Or learn how to make it with the resources below:
- 8″ Silicone loaf mold. (aff link)
- Bear mold (Or you can make your own)
- This is another option, the bears would be bigger though: (aff link)
- Cherry Blossoms from Brambleberry. (Fragrance)
- Berry Twist Mica from Nurture Soap